The Meditation Center of Minneapolis will present an 11-day speaker series, “Conversations with Yogis,” July 21-Aug. 1 at the University of St. Thomas McNeely Center.
Each event will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a meet-the-yogis tea and conversation. Lectures begin at 7:30 p.m. A series pass costs $140, or you can buy a five-lecture punch pass for $80. Individual tickets are $18 when purchased online and $25 at the door for adults, $20 for seniors and students. To find out more, go to hyt- ttp.com/stpaul.html or call 612-379-2386.
The talk schedule is listed below:
• Monday, July 21: Dr. Phil Nurenberger, “Freedom’s Path: The
Dancing Soul” • Tuesday, July 22: Dr. Phil
Nurenberger, “Fearless Living: The Practical Science of Yoga”
• Wednesday, July 23: Panel discussion with Peter Fabian, Randall Krause and Chuck Linke, “Creating a Holistic Health Lifestyle”
• Thursday, July 24: Swami Jaidev Bharati (Dr. Justin O’Brien): “Dialogues from ShangriLa”
• Friday, July 25: Charles Crenshaw: “Pathless Path”
• Saturday, July 26: Charles Crenshaw: “Improving Sadhana by Healing the Pranic Sheath,” chanting with Charles on harmonium at 6:30 p.m.
• Monday, July 28: Dr. Leonard Perlmutter (Ram Lev): “Who Am I: A Deconstruction of the Soul”
• Tuesday, July 29: Dr. Leonard Perlmutter: “Understanding the Three Selves (Mortal, Semi-mortal, Immortal) and How to Coordinate the Functions of the Mind”
• Wednesday, July 30: Dr. Leonard Perlmutter: “The Healing Power of Contemplation, Repentance and Prayer”
• Thursday, July 31: Panel discussion: “Hatha Yoga as a
Gateway to the Subtle Body” • Friday, Aug. 1: Swami Jai