NAPA AUTO PARTS, the nation’s top brand in the automotive aftermarket, will unveil its newly revamped facility in St. Paul with a blowout grand reopening celebration on Saturday, September 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The one-day only event will feature activities for the whole family and hundreds of NAPA’s most popular items at rock-bottom prices – plus in-store coupons. St. Paul Councilmember Jane Prince will join the celebration for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10:00 a.m.
To accommodate increasing demand for auto parts and supplies among residents in the surrounding communities, the St. Paul NAPA store, located at 1915 Suburban Avenue, was selected as one of the company’s national priority locations for extensive upgrades. The transformed store offers a clean new look, an expanded product lineup and a significantly enhanced experience for consumers.
NAPA takes pride in giving back to the community and will be participating in the Salvation Army food drive during the event. Visitors are welcome to bring in non-perishable food items or make a donation to the cause. The Salvation Army has been a vital part of the community for over 125 years and serves area residents in need with a variety of programs and services. Residents attending the grand reopening event can also take part in free community programs put on by the St. Paul Fire and Police Departments. Offerings will include a safe home education and personal safety program as well as truck and tool demonstrations.
For event information and sale items, visit http://suburbanave.napagrandopening.com/.
To highlight the new store, NAPA is making September 24 a fun-filled, family-friendly day complete with a complimentary lunch and activities for all ages, including:
• Mark Parrish, former Minnesota Wild player: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders
• Salvation Army Non-Perishable Food Drive
• St. Paul Fire Dept. Safe Home Education Program/Truck & Tool Demonstrations: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• St. Paul Police Dept. Personal Safety Education: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Bounce House: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Face painting: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Free food and drink: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Plus prizes and giveaways throughout the day