The Como Park Zoo & Conservatory is bringing back its Thursday-night winter music program, Music Under Glass, starting Jan. 9.
The free eight-week series includes live local musicians playing blues, bluegrass and ballads. Beer and wine will be available to purchase. The concerts will run from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The eight-week program kicks off with Matt Moberg playing acoustic folk and Americana. The rest of the schedule is listed below:
• Jan.12: The Sunny Era, Gypsy indie rock
• Jan.19: The Parisota Hot Club, music of Django Reinhardt
• Feb. 2: Urban Hillbilly Quartet, a mash-up of country, bluegrass and rock and roll
• Feb. 9: The Sudden Lovelys, self-described “aggressive folk”
• Feb. 16: Café Accordion Orchestra, swing, ballads, tangos, cha-chas and rumbas
• Feb. 23: The Ericksons, heart-breaking and heart-warming harmonies
• March 2: Jack Klatt, blues, rags and jazz