Castle Building & Remodeling plans to give away more than $10,000 in remodeling prizes to entice visitors to its annual Educational Home Tour, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 27-28.
The tour—which will run from noon to 6 p.m. each day—will feature 14 Twin Cities homes, along with two projects using eco-friendly sustainable building materials from Castle’s sister company, Natural Built Home, and three landscaping projects through Field Outdoor Spaces.
The 2014 Castle Educational Home Tour’s purpose is to show real, everyday remodeling projects, not just the largest or most expensive projects.
The grand prize is a $5,000 remodeling project.
Additional prizes include:
- Custom bathroom vanity, countertop, sink and faucet replacement ($3,550 value)
- $1,000 Warner’s Stellian gift certificate
- $1,000 Landscaping Design Services from Field Landscaping
- Kohler cast-iron sink and a faucet ($1,000 value)
- $500 gift card to Natural Built Home gift
- Mythic Paint gift certificate to Natural Built Home $250
- Various door prizes, totaling more than $1,000 in value Attendees have multiple chances to enter for all the prizes, with a check-in opportunity at all 19 homes on the tour.
For more information, go to www.castlehometour.com.