District councils hiring organizer
The District 10 Como Community Council and District 12 St. Anthony Park Community Council are hiring a community organizer.
The initial focus of this role is to build community connections and activities in support of anti-racism and inclusion goals of both St. Paul district councils. The position averages 30 hours per week.
Initial review of candidates will begin March 31. For a full job description, see the District 10 website http://www.district10comopark.org or visit sapcc.org/come-work-for-us/.
SAPCC March meetings
• Land Use Committee: 7 p.m., Thursday, April 1
• Board Meeting: 7 p.m., Thursday, April 8
• Environment Committee: 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 28
• Equity Committee: 5:30 p.m., Monday, April 26
• Transportation Committee: 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 27.
All meetings are hosted via Zoom. Meeting times are subject to change. If you want to attend a meeting or have questions about joining a committee, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by Kathryn Murray, District 12 executive director.