De-icing best management practices
Do your part to protect the environment, and save money in the process! Learn best management practices for using salt this winter with free training from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.
Upcoming training dates and information:
• Smart Salting for Property Managers: Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register at bit.ly/44KCA6j
Or take advantage of other training opportunities at bit.ly/487adlt.
St. Anthony Park Community Council committees discuss a variety of issues at their monthly meetings. Visit the council’s website at sapcc.org to learn more.
All meetings are hosted via Zoom. Meeting times are subject to change. For ongoing updates and meeting changes, follow along on Facebook@St.AnthonyParkCommunityCouncil.
• Land Use Committee: 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 2
• District 12 Board: 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 9
• Environment Committee: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 22
• Transportation Committee: 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28
• Equity Committee: 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 30
Submitted by Kathryn Murray, District 12 executive director.