Register now for upcoming events and classes at North Dale, Northwest Como and Langford recreation centers:
1414 N. St. Albans St., 651-558-2329
- Lego Minecraft Art Class, ages 5-12, Wednesday, Dec. 23, 1:30-3:30 p.m. Cost is $25.
- No School Days: Dec 28-30: Activities will vary each day. Please bring a lunch and beverage, snacks are provided. Space limited. Deadline to register is one week in advance or until the program is full. Fee is $10.
- Laughter Yoga, Pilates, Senior Fitness, Square Dance and Yoga classes for adults and seniors are ongoing, as well as Tae Kwon Do for all ages.
- On Dec. 10, North Dale will hold the Ho Ho Ho Down, a country-western holiday party. There will be food, square dancing and other activities, including a visit with Santa. The party runs from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and is free.
1515 Hamline Ave., 651-298-5813
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Art Class, ages 4-9, Wednesday, Dec. 23. 12:30-2:30 p.m. Cost is $26.
- Tae Kwon Do for ages 6 and older and Senior Gamers are ongoing activities at the rec center.
30 Langford Park, 651-298-5765
- Winter Break Blast: Pre-register for these days of out-of-school fun. Space is limited and registration is taken first-come, first-served. Staff will lead activities in the gym and outside. Bring your own snack and beverage.
- Holiday Ornament Making, ages 2-4, Thursday, Dec. 17, 10:30-11:30 a.m. Cost is $18.
- Babysitting Training , ages 11-17, Thursday, Dec. 23, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Cost is $60.
- Soo Bahk Do, ages 5 and older, and Pilates and Badminton for adults are ongoing activities.
- The annual dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus will be held Friday, Dec. 4, 5:30-7 p.m. Families are invited to join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for a spaghetti dinner and a craft, cookie decorating and face painting. Cost is $5 per person, with a maximum cost per family of $25. Children under the age of 2 are free.