The precinct caucuses to be held Tuesday, March 1, at 7 p.m. will present voters with the opportunity to gather with members of their respective political parties to discuss and debate issues, pass resolutions and select delegates to the upcoming state conventions.
You can determine your caucus location by going to the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website, mnvotesinfo.sos.state.mn.us. Click on the “precinct caucuses” box and then use the online caucus finder.
If you aren’t sure about which legislative district you are in, you can find a map at the Minnesota Legislature website, www.gis.leg.mn/hsemapdata.htm.
Here are the caucuses relating to the Park Bugle readership area:
Legislative District 66A
(Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, portions of Roseville, St. Anthony Park and Como Park)
- Democrats will convene at the Roseville Area High School, 1261 W. County Road B2.
- Republicans will meet at the Roseville Area Middle School, 15 E. County Road B2.
Legislative District 66B
(portions of Wards 1, 4, 5 and 6, St. Paul)
- Democrats will convene at Como Park Senior High School, 740 W. Rose Ave.
- Republicans will gather at Como Park Elementary School, 780 W. Wheelock Parkway.
Legislative District 64A
(The area of St. Anthony Park south of Como Avenue is in this district.)
- Democrats meet at St. Paul Central High School, Room 2307, 275 N. Lexington Parkway.
- Republicans convene at Cretin-Derham Hall High School, 550 S. Albert St.